Ok, I'm still alive and haven't gone on an eat all I see frenzy so guess Im doing ok. Thia morning was easy for me, its Sunday and that's church day so I normally don't have time for breakfast anyway, i actually had to force myself to eat a cranberry granola bar.
After a wonderful sermon and coming home in a refreshed and great mood, I started to prepare everyones lunch. I did a simple lunch mac and cheese for them and deli sandwiches.
Me? What did I have you ask? I think I now know what the back side of a cow taste like...........CRAP.
CHEESY TORTELLINI aka dog poo
Now don't let this little guy fool you. When I cooked this up and took a look I thought
hmmm chef boy r dee..........WRONG!!!!!! This had to be the worst thing ever to touch these lips...in the trash it quickly went. Now I can handle bland and blah...but BUTT, I cannot. This was just too disgustingly indescribable, I was ready to call nutrisystem, seriously it was that bad, I wish I had a picture of Ben's face when he tasted it....priceless. This would be a good punishment for when the kids are out of line. So I stuck to my salad and carrots.
I have discovered this little character though, everytime I do start to enjoy my salad......this little character always knows, and jumps in to take it away...he is a salad thief, and would prefer my salad over his mac and cheese...everytime...guess that's a good thing:)
I am beginning to think that this lack of food is effecting my mind...after losing my phone in the movies and digging through all the garbage trying to find it, I decided I'm going to get my cheese sticks at the store. I pass by some sirloin steaks and buy them for dinner. I don't know whats wrong with me! I guess I like a challenge.
So, he had sirloin...........
and I had..........
Oriental steak (cat) with mushrooms, noodles ,and peppers. Ok so it probably wasn't cat, cause it actually tasted alright. I think after that tortellini nightmare anything will at this point.
I finished off with some cabbage and celery

No comments:
Post a Comment