Well moms I'm not sure exactly how watchful your husbands would be over your pre teen daughters especially during a game of Call of "DUTY", you know it is a matter of life or death, our war heroes cant be too into the children right? We come to our door greeted by something quite scary for a mom....and a little comical.....until I saw my makeup drawer
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
When moms are away
So after Jordan's birthday party James and Becky and a couple of friends stuck around awhile to hang out. So us girls plan an exciting adventure to wallgreens to buy gray covering hair color...(don't worry Becky I wont say who for)....yee hee, and I get really crazy and leave the kids home.....I know, I know I left all three of my children home with Ben...right that down!
Well moms I'm not sure exactly how watchful your husbands would be over your pre teen daughters especially during a game of Call of "DUTY", you know it is a matter of life or death, our war heroes cant be too into the children right? We come to our door greeted by something quite scary for a mom....and a little comical.....until I saw my makeup drawer

Well moms I'm not sure exactly how watchful your husbands would be over your pre teen daughters especially during a game of Call of "DUTY", you know it is a matter of life or death, our war heroes cant be too into the children right? We come to our door greeted by something quite scary for a mom....and a little comical.....until I saw my makeup drawer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment